Thursday, June 6, 2013

Not So New News




Yes, this is why I have disappeared from blogging since.......um February! Yikes! We are expecting baby #3 and are so excited! 
With all my pregnancies I have had bad throw-up-morning-sickness (sorry for that image!) that lasts anywhere from 8 to 12 weeks. Blah! Thankfully, I was only down and out with the dreaded morning sickness for about 8 weeks this time. 
When I was sick literally ALL day and still had to keep up with my kids plus daycare kids, it was all I could do to make it through the days. Unfortunately, that meant blogging was really not on my mind. Don't worry though.... neither was cleaning house, cooking or really anything that required getting off the couch! ha 

So now that I am back to my somewhat self, I have caught up on the house and got control over my children! ;0) I now feel like I can manage blogging again! Yay!
During the last few months I have had some awesome ideas and can't wait to tackle them and share. While I was drained of energy and sick we had to find a way to survive. So look out for a post on how we managed those long weeks of morning sickness. 

This weekend's project is to paint our master bedroom!! FINALLY! I am beyond excited to start the makeover and make our room the relaxing getaway we want it to be.  I am not sure about anyone else, but our master bedroom has usually been the falling ground for things that can't seem to find a home. No more! We are going to go from brown and dark to white/grey and light! So excited! 
I want to use yellow and blue hues to accent our room and add a little pop of color. 
So keep a look out for the pictures of our progress!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...